As a busy homeschooling mom, it’s important to me to be able to feed my crew cheaply, and make it not only tasty, but lately, also a wee bit more healthier than I would normally go for. This meal fits that description perfectly and it’s slow cooker friendly too!
You will need:
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, seasoned
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth (to cook it in)
- Mission low carb tortilla’s (I use the small ones so I can have a couple of enchilada’s minus the guilt)
- 1 lg can Enchilada sauce (or homemade. I have a new baby, hence canned 😉
- low fat mozzarella or cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Cook chicken in broth or water on high for 6 hrs or 8 hrs on low (shred when done)
- Layer cheese and chicken in tortilla’s. Roll and place in 9x13in. baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over enchilada’s
- Sprinkle your choice of cheese and bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until cheese melted and the enchilada’s are heated.
Serve with a side of lettuce, tomato, & a dollop of FF Greek Yogurt.
*If you aren’t looking to loose weight, you can use your imagination and play with these. Enjoy!*