I’ve known the detoxifying benefits of pure bentonite clay for awhile now. However, it wasn’t until recently that I witnessed it do something amazing!
Just a few days ago my 8 year old came to me telling me her foot had been hurting since we were outside the day before. Like any mom would I asked to see it. Quite honestly I assumed it was nothing.
What I saw was something else altogether.
By the small bite on the bottom of her foot was a little red line moving away from it.
Immediately I got my husband and showed him. I was ready to put her in the car and take her to the ER. I had seen blood lines before and although this one wasn’t bad I wasn’t about to wait around for it to get worse.
My daughter had to have been bitten by something poisonous.
In seconds my smart husband was by our side with a small tub (ie puke pan) of warm water with bentonite clay in it.
“Put your foot in here and leave it there,” he told our daughter.
“It kind of burns where the bite is,” she said.
My response was, “Good, it might be pulling out the poison.” (which is was)
Twenty minutes later she removed her foot and the line wasn’t nearly as bright as it was and it had reseeded quite a bit. We gave our daughter some activated charcoal and prayed over her.
The next day her line had gone down even more but was still there just not as bad. We had her soak her foot again. This time when the twenty minutes was up there was no more blood line! At… all.
Never have I been so happy to have bentonite clay and activated charcoal in my house!
*For any of you wondering, we were watching her foot closely and ready to take her to the hospital if need be. Today her foot has nothing on it and is all better*