I’m always keepin my eyes open for good Trim Healthy Mama E meals so when I saw this easy treat I jumped on it. Well not literally, that could have been bad.
You can see the original recipe here Fir and Cypress. She has detailed pictures for us to check out. I don’t know if she created it, but it’s her who I’m givin my shout out to. Thanks girl! It was yummy!!
- 1/2 cup Ezekiel 4:9 cereal (original only)
- 1/2 cup 0% Greek Yogurt (I, like Dakota at Fir & Cypress like Chobani)
- 1/2 an Apple (I used organic Gala)
- 1/2 tsp Maple Flavoring
- 2 tsp Truvia (or a few sprinkles of stevia to taste)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Add 1/2 cup Ezekiel cereal to a bowl
- Top with 1 tsp. of Truvia and some yummy cinnamon
- In a separate bowl mix 1 tsp. Truvia and 1/2 tsp. maple flavoring in your Greek yogurt. Stir. 🙂
- Dice half an apple.
- Add yogurt to your cereal and top with your pretty apple.
- Eat and enjoy! Oh and stop by and tell Dakota it was yummy!