I am 24 weeks pregnant today and am so excited!
I am feeling baby boy moving more and more which is such a huge blessing to me. It doesn’t matter how many times I’ve gone through this, the miracle of life still amazes me.
1. Is approx. 1 1/2 lbs and the size of an ear of corn.
2. He has started responding to sounds. The dog barked the other day and he jumped. lol
3. I started feeling him have hiccups this last week. 🙂
4. He responds to his daddy’s voice, which I totally love!
5. He’s still skinny but is starting to put on some fat.
6. He’s a night owl. Uh oh… lol
1. Heartburn is trying to rear its ugly head. I’ve been keeping it at bay by drinking Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar in water before and after I eat and it’s been working. I just can’t forget to drink it, otherwise… O.O lol
2. My round ligaments are still letting me know they’re there. Thanks ligaments. Like I would ever forget you. lol
3. I haven’t eaten as well as I should have this month. After all, it’s December. January will be a whole other ball game. No more sugar for mama!
4. With both of my parents having had type 2 diabetes and me having had Gestational Diabetes before I have been checking my blood sugar for a couple months now. We’re still doing great there! Praise God! The secret words are moderation and protein!
5. This pregnancy I have been embracing my treadmill. I normally do aerobics while pregnant but haven’t felt like it. I’ll just blame my adrenal fatigue. My treadmill has been a nice change.
6. I have not been doing all of my prenatal exercises regularly however. Another January thing I guess. 😉
1. I’ve been sad lately. With my mom passing in September my heart has been heavier than usual. I am so happy that she will be with my Daddy in heaven this year though!
2. I am getting even more excited about this baby boy! I will be sad to see my Christmas tree go but that means that it will be time to start getting the nursery ready for our little guy!!!
3. Other than the above, not too much going on here. I’m excited to celebrate Jesus’ birthday with my family. My baby girl’s excitement during this season is contagious! I love those 5 girls bigger than the sky. They are such a joy!
4. Oh, and God has blessed me with a really mild winter so far. Another present to me!! 🙂